Hmmm... having trouble installing...

Subject: Hmmm... having trouble installing...
From: Michael Jessop (mjessop@copyright.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 09:09:25 MDT

I've been following the "Install Woes" thread. But I am lost as to why my
install is failing.

I have a G4... I first tried the procedure of installing without MacOS,
created the 32mb partition and began the install (booted into install via
yaboot), installed YDL, rebooted into firmware and added the "setenv
boot-device hd:\\yaboot" line, hit boot and it couldn't find linux.

This morning I reformated, repartitioned and installed base MacOS on my mac
partition (now at 102mb) but haven't finished following the instructions for
installing yaboot that way. But I do not understand why the install without
MacOS isn't working.

:/

Mike J.