RE: burning ydl cs1.2.1 image

Subject: RE: burning ydl cs1.2.1 image
From: Pete Peters (ppeters@broadcastzone.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 12:00:31 MDT

I've tried this without success trying to burn Slackware, MkLinux and YDL
images. Sometimes EZ CD Creator will work (though not for me), other times
not. It's a crap shoot. For Slackware, a friend burned it using his RH
box. For MkL and YDL, I ftp'd 'em to the MacOS hard drive and installed
from there.

Just another reason why Linux will continue to be just for us geeks for the
near future.

Pete

        [snip]