Re: yup question

Subject: Re: yup question
From: DIppy Black (dippy1@mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:59:30 MDT

Not sure what you mean by unusual. I used their automated process on their
website. I chose to install everything. It all worked really slick. And their
update app that was installed really works nice as well. So if you are asking
did I do some sort of custom install, no I didn't.

I would like to tell you how impressed I am with the support you guys provide on
the mailing list. Most mailing lists I have been on, you are lucky to get
response from someone with little more experience (or sometimes less) than the
guy asking the question.