postgresql support in PHP

Subject: postgresql support in PHP
From: Kevin Heflin (kheflin@shreve.net)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 08:05:10 MDT

I recently installed YDL, and have Apache and Postgresql running.
Currently I don't have postgresql support with PHP.

Usually what I would have done is trash the Apache that I have and
recompile from source, Apache and PHP, with postgres support.

I'm wondering if there is an easier way to get postgres support in my PHP
via an rpm update or something like that ?

Kevin

Kevin Heflin          | ShreveNet, Inc.      | Ph:318.222.2638 x103
VP/Production         | 333 Texas St #175    | FAX:318.221.6612
kheflin@shreve.net    | Shreveport, LA 71101 | http://www.shreve.net