Re: Titanium Power Management Support

Subject: Re: Titanium Power Management Support
From: David Wheeler (David@Wheeler.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 09:02:19 MDT

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Tom Jan wrote:

> David Wheeler wrote:
>
> > Anyone know when it will YDL will support Power Management for the
> > Titanium PowerBook?

> it's already working...
>
> you need pmud and a 2.4xx kernel

I assume that you don't mean the 2.4.4 kenel on the YDL 2.0 CD, right?
Where else can I find a good solid 2.4.x kernel (Dan's experimentals?)? Or
does someone have a good .configure file I could start with for the Tibook
and I'll compile my own?

Guess it couldn't hurt to change since I can't get AirPort to work,
anyway.

Thanks,

David

--
David Wheeler                                         AIM: dwTheory
David@Wheeler.net                                     ICQ: 15726394