Installation YDL 2.0 on a dual-monitor Mac

Subject: Installation YDL 2.0 on a dual-monitor Mac
evert@linuxfreemail.com
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 12:30:50 MDT

Dear list,

I hope that one of you has encountered this and resolved it:

I try to install YDL on a Mac (450 MP) with 2 ATI monitor cards (and 2 monitors). Now, when yaboot starts, it sets the 2nd monitor to a resolution it seemingly can't handle. At leat only 1/3 of the screen is in use, and I cannot read anything! Meaning i have to cancel the install. I tried switching off the monitor, tried changing it's resolution, everything I could think of. But nothing works. The only option I see is to remove the 2nd card (PCI) and then install, but I don't fancy that. There should be a better way...

Hope someone knows!

thanks,

Evert

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!