Re: RealPlayer?

Subject: Re: RealPlayer?
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 19:08:56 MDT

I've never been able to get the plugins to work for to listen to my
Mariners. :) But if you try to listen to the feed, it will bring up a
little square window, and tell you it can't find the plugins. Then
right-click, view the source, and copy the url that starts rtsp:// and
play it using realplay.

Go Barry!

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu