Getting on the 'net?

Subject: Getting on the 'net?
From: Jeff Ross (jeffross@vcn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 10:54:12 MDT

Hi all!

I've put YDL on my 8500 but now I need to get it on the 'net using my modem
connection to my isp.

Can anybody point me to a set of step by step directions? I tried the
FAQ-O-MATIC, but the PPP/SLIP HOWTO files are not accessible (permission
denied) and the ezppp control panel is not where it's supposed to be,
either.

Normally this is something I'd just love to spend hours and hours and hours
hunting down, but working full time and now going to school full time has
put a serious time crunch on me.

Thanks,

Jeff Ross