Re: unformatted scsi disk partitioning

Subject: Re: unformatted scsi disk partitioning
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 09:05:37 MST

There's more of that going on than you may imagine :P

What model drive is it? ST??????

I had the same problem off and on with a particularly "special" SCSI
setup - assorted internal & external devices - and I comppletely solved
it with one of APS's active terminators, FWIW.

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

- Sir. Winston Churchill (1874-1965)