Speedy 2.2.14? Was latest PPC kernel sources - where?

Subject: Speedy 2.2.14? Was latest PPC kernel sources - where?
BondTrails@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 07:36:51 MST

Hey YellowDogger's,

I am happily running YDL CS 1.1 but with the 2.2.12 kernel. I downloaded the
yet to be distributed 2.2.14 and found it to be noticeably FASTER. Was there
some optimizing done on it and is a SYSTEM MAP file available anywhere for it?

Bondster!

P.S. Anyone know if there has been any advances in acceleration for the Twin
Turbo 8Meg video card? YDL site has stated for some time that 2 and 4 meg
support is available and 8meg would be available SOON.