Re: iBook SE shutting down when booting

Subject: Re: iBook SE shutting down when booting
From: Andrew T (powermac@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 11:13:22 MST

Thanks for your input Ian.

I'm now booting the latest kernel source with no problems. I'll I need to
do now is fine tune things and get X working nicely. I'm a bit embarrassed
to say this but the problems I was having installing on the iBook wee due
to me forgetting to type "install" at the yaboot prompt.... ugh. Any how.
Thanks again.

Andrew

>>> ersrhead@mac.com