Re: Unix program question

Subject: Re: Unix program question
From: Stew Benedict (stewb@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 19:15:28 MST

Robert,

Let me check my links at work, I have a couple of sources for pre-compiled
Solaris stuff, don't distinctly remember slrn (I use it on Linux too).

I got past my keyboard problem with CS1.2, it was my darn Belkin hub that
was hosing things up.

Next problem - install went fine, but I can't use the vmlinux off the CD,
it goes nuts over my iProRaid. I don't need the support at the moment, as
I've installed CS1.2 on hda, and left my 1.1 intact on sda. I suspect
that by using my own 2.2.14 kernel, it's causing problems with sound and
ppp. Any workaround aside from pulling the card?

Thanks,
Stew Benedict