Re: Linux x86 binaries on PPC

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:30:57 +1300

> 90 degrees to Wine then.. instead of across operating systems on one
> architecture, the goal would be to run across architectures on one
> operating system.
>
> opines?

My Opinion is that YDL needs to concerntrate in making PowerPC as important
a platform as Intel. If YDL is successful people won't think twice about
compiling (or getting someone with Mac hardware to compile) for the two
platforms because enough users will request it of all developers because YDL
is gonna help Apple sell a shite-load of G3/G4/G5 systems ;)

--
Evan Read

Linux -- "it is computing, Jim, but not as we know it"