Re: Installation manual

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:46:37 -0700 (MST)

The manual will cover installation only. I have a copy of it sitting right
here and can tell you that it's very complete and easy to follow.

For extra things like "how do I setup YDL to use my PPP account" we'll
have online guides as those frequently asked questions come up.

Dan

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Evan Read wrote:

> Hey guys.
>
> Just curious about how thorough the installation guide will be. Would a
> nice thick manual (like this one: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/runux2/) be
> necessary or will the guide book cover alot of the YellowDogLinux
> features....
>
> I don't suppose the install guide will go into enough detail about
> everything...
>
> Thanks..
>

> --
> Evan Read
>
> Linux -- "it is computing, Jim, but not as we know it"
> YellowDogLinux - Linux for the PowerPC - http://www.yellowdoglinux.com

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@terraplex.com