Re: ydl newbie questions

Subject: Re: ydl newbie questions
From: Brett Humphreys (bh253395@oak.cats.ohiou.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 07:34:59 MST

Joseph,
> i have just installed YDL on my iMac Rev. B, and as
> this is my first adventure with a *N*X operating
> system, i'm a little overwhelmed. specifically, my
> main problems of the moment are:
    I'm running on an iMac Rev. A.

------> Not sure
> 2. how to get right-mouse-button functions with only
> one mouse button
------> Use the clear and equals key on the number pad.
    they give you middle and right button support respectively
> 3. how to make my modem dial into my ISP via PPP
------> There is a script on http://www.imaclinux.net to get your PPP
    working, but first follow the how-to to get your modem hooked up
correctly within ydl.