Champion Server 1.1 IMG/ISO

Subject: Champion Server 1.1 IMG/ISO
From: Michael Romano (mromano@verticalnet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 13:19:11 MDT

Hi all,

I downloaded the CS1.1 .img file a while back and, after consulting older
messages from the mailing list, tried changing the extension to .iso and
burning a copy using Adaptec EZ CD Creator 3.5c. I got a coaster for my
trouble. I was able to open the .img with WinImage, so I was relatively sure
that the .img file had downloaded correctly, but for some reason, it didn't
work. I deleted the .img file and am trying to download it again; however
I'm getting 9.5Kbps from Linuxberg over a T1.

Anybody
1) have any idea why the burn didn't go?
2) know where there's an ISO on server with decent available bandwidth?

mike