XFree86 Support Page

Subject: XFree86 Support Page
From: Neil Jolly (njolly@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 23:11:27 MDT

Well folks thanks to all those that replied to my pleas for information
on XFree86, there's now a source of information for XFree86 specific to
the power pc platform. It's still in the formative stages, so be nice to
me if you find any errors. The new pages are at
http://www.members.home.net/njolly/xfree86/index.htm . Check them out,
and let me know what you think. More information is always welcome, as
are new ideas.

--
Neil Jolly
(with Yoda-like voice)