Re: One monitor, two computers?

Subject: Re: One monitor, two computers?
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 15:20:12 MDT

Have you considered an X server for your Mac?

http://www.microimages.com/freestuf/mix/macindex.htm

It's free - I use it. Of course, it's no good as a console if the box
won't boot, but I have a couple of machines here that haven't had a
monitor or keyboard attached for monthhs - I even upgrade them,
recompile kernels, etc. vi telnet & X from my Mac.

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery