fetchmail with fetchmailrc

Subject: fetchmail with fetchmailrc
From: Evan Read (evan@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 14:10:32 MDT

Welp, using fetchmailconf (found on the ydl website infact), I got this
.fetchmailrc"

# Configuration created Wed Sep 8 21:44:45 1999 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "evan"
set bouncemail
set properties ""
set daemon 3
poll pop3.netaccess.co.nz with proto POP3
       user "readevan" there with password "<passwd>" is readevan here

Now, whenever I run "fetchmail -u readevan pop3.netaccess.co.nz", it
doesn't do its jobs and quit out. It actually runs in the background and
seems to check mail every 3 minutes.... which is a shame... I was hoping I
would need cron more (really want to check it out).

Might still use cron if I can set cron to only launch fetchmail when
internet connection is up.

As for Mutt, doesn't look that much (if any) better than PINE except for
the PGP (or in my case GnuPG) thing. ;)

--
Evan Read