Re: sockets

Subject: Re: sockets
schinder@pobox.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 18:33:39 MDT

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 11:15:17AM -0400, David P. Riedel wrote:
} hi,
}
} i've got ydl 1.1 installed on my machine with a bunch of the development
} tools. i have downloaded mysql and built it. it seems to have built
} ok, however, it doesn't run because it can't open a socket for
} communication.
}
} is there a socket library or package of some kind that i need to install
} too?

No. I have 3.22.25 running on my YDL machines. Exactly what error
messages are you getting? Did you remove Big file support from
configure before you built it?

}
} thanks for any help
}