Re: sockets

Subject: Re: sockets
From: Suzanne and Truman Price (truprice@oldchildrensbooks.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 14:38:04 MDT

Paul, Dan, Scott, Jason, Brian, et al.
     We received five messages yesterday that were addressed to
yellowdog-general, all in response to David Riedel's email on a technical
subject way over our heads. We are children's booksellers who barely
understand computers, use a mac, and don't know how the messages happened to
arrive at our mailbox. Also don't know if they arrived at the intended
recipients.
       Just thought I'd mention it...
Truman