bfd.h not found in rsync source (6 May 11:18)

mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 18:46:29 +0200

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 06:27:06PM +0200, Francois Taiani wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to compile the rsync mirror source of today 11:18, and I run
> into a bfd.h missing file. All the find -name ".." I could find of could
> not make it appear. Is that a mol source problem, or is my linux install
> broken ?

The bfd.h header is in the binutils package (at least on redhat
derived systems). I guess I should add a test to configure.in
to disable the compilation of the debugger if this header
is missing.

Cheers,

/Samuel