bfd.h not found in rsync source (6 May 11:18)

Francois Taiani mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 06 May 2002 18:53:04 +0200

I've found it ! On debian it's in binutils-dev, but surprisingly I could
not find it on debian package search web page (?). Anyway I've got
missing file, that's the main point.

Thanks

Francois

--
Francois Taiani              LAAS-CNRS (http://www.laas.fr)
+33 (0) 561 336 406          Dependable Computing