Thanks

Stephen Lindsay mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
02 Jul 2003 23:17:38 +1000

Hi y'all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyway...

To the developers on this project I just thought I'd send a "well done
and thanks". I hardly had to do anything to get net access working
inside MacOS running in MOL environment, the networking scripts set up
and detected everything without me doing anything, very impressive
stuff.

Don't have much call to use MacOSX (I've pretty much left "legacy" os's
and apps behind now :), however that I can boot a very useable mac
environment up so easy under linux makes life very easy when such
diversions are necessary.

Thanks, keep up the great work.

Cheers...Steve.