mol<->lom (here we go again)

Paulo Tribolet Abreu mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:36:46 +0100

Hi:

Just wanted to ask the developers if there is any effort in progress to
port MOL to Darwin (and OSX) so that we could have sort of a LOM
(Linux-on-Mac) in OSX.

I searched the archives, and I found some old message where Samuel gave
some clues where work had to be done. Anyone took the bait?

My main work platform is OSX. I am working on a project with wxWindows
(a multi-platform toolkit), and I have to boot YDL just to check the
Linux version of the project. It is very time consuming (close all
windows and progs, reboot in Linux, open all windows and progs, debug,
edit the sources, close all windows and progs, reboot in osx, open all
windows and progs, update the changes, debug...). It would be nice if I
could have a virtual machine with Linux in it, like Classic... I would
be a very active beta tester of such a project!

Paulo