Another Thought PPC/x86 Emulation

Laurent Vivier mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:27:32 +0200

What about the legal issues ?

http://www.maconlinux.org/faq.html

Q:
Does MOL run on non-Apple hardware?
=20

It does. MOL runs for instance on the Pegasos board, the Teron board and =
on=20
AmigaOne hardware. In short, MOL should run on any PowerPC hardware (with=
 the=20
except of 601-based systems). However, the EULA of MacOS prohibits its us=
age=20
on non-Apple hardware (it is of course perfectly legal to use MOL to boot=
 a=20
second Linux though).

Le Mardi 27 Mai 2003 10:04, vous avez =E9crit :