MOL under MacOS X - First successful run

Benjamin Herrenschmidt mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:27:49 +1100

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 06:13, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> I've managed to get MacOS 9.1 running using MOL under Mac OS X.
>
> There are still a couple of rough edges (and an elusive bug
> tend to panic the machine during initialization). But overall,
> the port is shaping up nicely...

Wow, interesting...

It would be nice to have a filesystem bridge to run linux on
top of OS X actually... I think there's something like that in
UML (to be used as the "client" fs), I think called hostfs...

In all cases, looks like it will be time for me to really merge
the MOL support in the kernel :)

BTW. Do you plan to work on the G5 support ?

Ben.