MOL controlling Airport Extreme

dojothemouse at mac.com dojothemouse at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 00:10:23 MST 2004

In my completely uninformed opinion the best way to make the Airport
Express work in Linux and work correctly is by adapting and extending
justeport ( http://nanocrew.net/blog/apple/revairtunes.html ) from Jon
Lech Johansen.

It's illegal to use Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware, and it's illegal to
circumvent encryption for the purpose of violating copyright. So I
think you're *#@$ed either way. But justeport should be faster.

That is all.