Re: Does MOL require HFS+ to boot?

Subject: Re: Does MOL require HFS+ to boot?
From: Dallas Blair (dabla@together.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 14:06:18 MDT

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but I seem to have gotten similar messages
when I was first running MOL, also. I think what is causing so many
problems is that maybe the drives aren't being unmounted before
starting MOL. Try starting after a umount command and see what
happens.

Regards,
Dallas Blair

--

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head."

- Bruce Lundberg