Re: Eudora

Subject: Re: Eudora
From: Bhagwati P Gupta (bpgupta@its.caltech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 12:14:16 MDT

I have been using Eudora on MOL and have not seen anything like that.
Could that be due to very large mail folders? On linux, I have been
using Netscape Mail application. It 's great and runs perfect. In fact,
I have now pretty much stopped using Eudora!

The memory problem may occur if your RAM+swap is small. I used to have
similar problem earlier but with Netscape. Now I have 160MB RAM and
102MB swap and linux never slows down or complains.

one more thing....make sure you assign enough ram for MOL. I have 64MB.

Hope this helps.
Bhagwati

--
Bhagwati P Gupta