Eudora

Subject: Eudora
From: Vincent Bumgarner (vbumgarn@uu.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 13:06:42 MDT

I've recently been having some strange behavior. The only thing I've
been running on the Mac side is Eudora, as I've yet to get Kerberos
running on the linux side, etc., etc.

Anyway, the memory footprint of MOL continues to grow throughout the
day until I'm out of swap. I have to reboot to get it all back, and
log out of X to get enough memory back to relaunch MOL.

Another interesting thing with Eudora: when it hits its mail files to
do cleanup, or at least that's what I think it's doing, the disk just
goes insane, and everything slows to a crawl for quite some time. A
few of my mail folders are roughly 30 meg. I'll clean them up one of
these days...

Thought you'd want to know.

On a side note: would anyone recommend a good E-mail client on the
linux side? I'm not going back to pine :)

-Vincent
                  ########
Vincent Bumgarner #
UUNET Global Marketing #