Re: Eudora

Subject: Re: Eudora
From: maggi (maggi@userfriendly.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 16:22:51 MDT

On 4/13/00, you wrote:
>I've recently been having some strange behavior. The only thing I've
>been running on the Mac side is Eudora, as I've yet to get Kerberos
>running on the linux side, etc., etc.

On the subject of Eudora .. i just recently got MOL running (actually, just
got all of the linux side of my mac going ;)

My mac desktop opens fine on gnome and i can access all my folders, etc.
What i can't do, however, is to use anything such as icq, Instant
Messenger, Eudora, without getting a tcp/ip error.

Where do i begin to find information/instructions on how to get all of that
working? We're talking really green newbie here, so i need something that
really spells out directions.

Thanks in advance for any help!

  - maggi