Re: Eudora

Subject: Re: Eudora
From: Bhagwati P Gupta (bpgupta@its.caltech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:37:31 MDT

maggi wrote:

> In mol, the tcp/ip settings are - ip address is the static ip of the
> mac; the router changed to the static IP of linux; saved it, closed it.
> Opened tcp/ip again and the settings were what i had just changed them
> to, so i just retyped them again, saved, closed.

While I am not sure if this will help very much but do you mean you set your MOL
router as linux IP address? (not sure what your sentence mean). There is one more
thing to check, the extension set of mol. There are few extensions for internet
which should usually be active.
b.t.w., are you able to connect to internet in MacOS if you boot in there?
Bhagwati

Bhagwati P Gupta
Biology 156-29, CalTech
Pasadena, CA 91125