Re: Work with ROM Version > 3.0?

Subject: Re: Work with ROM Version > 3.0?
From: Darkshadow (darkshadow2.geo@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 09:29:45 MDT

Zach, I'm using ROM version 3.2.1 with my MOL, and
it's running fine. So I say, go ahead and try the 3.7
ROM ya got with the 9.0.4 System, and if that doesn't
work, I'll send you the 3.2.1 ROM I have (I got that
with OS 9 after getting the Audio Update via the
software update control panel).

Darkshadow (aka Mike)