3.2.1 ROM

Subject: 3.2.1 ROM
From: Darkshadow (darkshadow2.geo@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 05:18:04 MDT

Since a few of you have written to me saying that
you'd like to try the 3.2.1 ROM I have, I thought I'd
send a message asking that anyone who wants to try out
this rom to email me. That way, I can send it out to
everyone at once instead of sending it out to a few
people and then resending if someone asks again. I'll
wait until tomorrow to send it out, so I can be sure
to get most everyone who wants it in one go. Unless
somebody has a website they want to post it at?

Anyway, get back to me, my email is
darkshadow2@geocities.com

Darkshadow (aka Mike)