Trouble getting MOL running.

Subject: Trouble getting MOL running.
From: Erick Schmidt (eschmidt@patebonding.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 15:25:14 MDT

I have installed 9.50 and am running SuSE Linux for the PPC.

When I try to start MOL it patches the kernel but then just gives me a black
screen. I can switch back to X-Windows and close the X-term but MOL never
starts.

A brief on my hardware/setup. I am running it on a Blue and White G3 with
two hard drives. My startup disk is where Linux is installed with a small
partition for the fake system folder for yaboot. The other drive is where
the MacOS is installed.

I have set the video in /etc/molrc to 1024*768 with a depth of 8. As well, I
have tried hda7,hdb7,hdc7, and hdd7 for the device.

Thanks for your support.

eschmidt@patebonding.com