Re: MOL on 3400?

Subject: Re: MOL on 3400?
From: Bob Kehoe (kehoe@rotse2.physics.lsa.umich.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 04:52:39 MST

Dear Wil,

        I have a PB3400 but haven't gotten it to work with mol yet.
However, I recommend you take a look at the archive of this mailing list.
There is a person, named Stephen or similar, who has solved the problems
you are speaking of. He's not on the mailing list anymore but will
respond to personal email if you try -- I have gotten some helpful clues
from him awhile back. I could probably find a copy of his molrc file for
your use, if you would like. Also, he got 8.6 working with mol-0.9.48.
Apparently he tried two other versions with no success. So far, I cannot
get 9.0.4 to work with 0.9.50, but I'm still working on some suggestions
from this mailing list.

                Hope this helps,

                                        Bob Kehoe