source code (was: linux keycodes)

Subject: source code (was: linux keycodes)
From: R Shapiro (reshapiro@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 07:19:25 MST

Samuel Rydh writes:
> > of the latest mol sources which include this patch? Or, even better
> > (rsync is a pain in the neck when a firewall is in place), an ftp
> > site?
>
> Yes, it is in the MOL bitkeeper tree
>
> bk://waltari.theophys.kth.se:5000

So there is no way to get a snapshot of the latest sources via
standard protocols like ftp or http.

I don't understand the reasoning behind this. Most of us aren't MOL
developers; we don't need source-controlled access, we just want to
download current snapshots. Why not run a cron script that makes a
tarball of the latest sources every night and makes it available on
ftp.nada.kth.se?

--
reshapiro@mediaone.net