Re: source code (was: linux keycodes)

Subject: Re: source code (was: linux keycodes)
From: R Shapiro (reshapiro@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 17:47:57 MST

dpates@dsdk12.net writes:
> He _could_, and maybe he will at some point. But now, if you want a snap,
> there's no use in complaining about how you can and can't get it.

How exactly do you ever expect any progress unless someone
"complains" (ie, points out true deficiencies)?

> bk clone bk://waltari.theophys.kth.se:5000 mol/

I did that, against my own better judgement, and I'm sorry I did. I
had to give my address to bitkeeper.com in order to get their
software, after which I found myself on one of their mailing lists.
If this is gnu, than linux is Windows...

Bitkeeper is a bad choice, it should be avoided by the gnu/linux
community imho. Either way, uptodate read-only snapshots should be
made available by some more standard means if at all possible.

--
reshapiro@mediaone.net