Re: MOL incompatible with glibc-2.2?

Subject: Re: MOL incompatible with glibc-2.2?
dpates@dsdk12.net
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 10:03:10 MST

Quoting Hans Ronne <hronne@pp.sbbs.se>:

> I wonder if this is a bug in glibc-2.2 or a more specific problem with
> MOL?
> I also had one or two Netscape crashes after the upgrade, but this does
> not
> prove anything. I did not see anything like these repeated MOL crashes
> with
> any other program.

I'm running the BitKeeper tree of MoL on a blue-and-white Yosemite G3 tower
with Debian 'sid', which is outfitted with glibc 2.2. You'll probably have to
rebuild it from source; but you WILL have to get the bitkeeper tree, because of
a few changes that were made between glibc 2.1.x and 2.2 that will make 0.9.53
not build.

Derrik Pates