Re: MOL 0.9.40

Subject: Re: MOL 0.9.40
From: Pat Berge (pberge@stny.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 01:38:53 MST

Samuel Rydh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded mol-0.9.40. The following has changed:
>
> - updated kernel patches (mainly useful for 603 owners)
> - multibutton mouse support
> - CD-ROM problem fixed
> - molrc correction (gamma_rgb -> gamma)

Works pretty good ... thanks for fixing the kernel patches. I applied
the patches and then loaded the mol and sheep_net modules on boot, so I
no longer need root to run.

One thing I noticed was I get "(slow video)" on mol's title bar. This
version of Mol seems more sluggish than 0.9.38. I have the platinum
chip set. Did the video driver or something in /etc/molrc change?

I then tried tick.sit to see if the calibration could be a problem. I
was unable to find any output on the command line, in the
/tmp/mol-logfile or inside mol. Where is the data displayed or written?

Pat