Two Problems with MOL

Subject: Two Problems with MOL
From: Matthew Pritzker (mpritzke@indiana.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:08:04 MST

Configuration is MOL 0.9.39, kernel 2.2.12, Xpmac rev 9 on a rev 1 platinum G3.

First of all, I can't get MOL to mount any volume other than the boot
volume. In /etc/molrc I have:

blkdev: /dev/hda9 -rw -force
blkdev: /dev/hda10 -rw -force

Whichever of these lines appears first, that volume gets booted from, while
the other is ignored (yes, both partitions are bootable).

Second problem when I switch MOL to full screen mode (VT 8) the mouse
becomes invisible on that VT (is still fine on other VTs). Could that be
related to Xpmac or more likely just MOL?

Matthew Pritzker mpritzke@indiana.edu
Graduate Research Assistant IU Dept of Physics