Re: mol 0.9.40 and time

Subject: Re: mol 0.9.40 and time
From: Takashi Oe (toe@unlserve.unl.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 17:07:57 MST

Henry Harrison wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've noticed a couple of posts saying that mol 0.9.40 has fixed the time
> problem in MacOS. I thought so too, with correct time and date displayed.
> Then I checked the date and time panel and found it was set to Stockholm as
> the timezone. Running mol in New Zealand (on DSL too) I think there is still
> a problem here. Any ideas appreciated

Set the correct time zone in the date and time control panel and shut
down MacOS. Then, restart MOL. Now, you should see the correct time
with the correct timezone. Well, I hope so.

I think the reason this ritual is necessary is that a fresh NVRAM image
is installed when you have upgraded MOL to 0.9.40, and the image happens
to have the correct timezone setting for Stockholm since it came from
somewhere in the neighborhood of Stockholm.

Takashi Oe