Mol 0.9.40 networking

Subject: Mol 0.9.40 networking
From: Thor Brickman (thor@acusd.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 22:14:30 MST

Hi,

First of all, Mol is awesome.

That being said, I can't seem to get networking up and running. I've run through
the FAQs and tried all of the various firewalling/masq techniques, but to no
avail. I can telnet or web through the masq connection and even set up another
computer with an IP that works through the ipchain, but Mol just won't go
anywhere. Since I'm using a cable modem which will only give me a single IP at a
time, it's that way or the highway.

I noticed somewhere that the IP masqing modules interfered, so I do everything in
the kernel, but that hasn't solved anything.

If I could get this last thing working, I'd never have to boot into the Mac side
again, except within Mol.

Has anyone got the magic formula for this? I'm using a powerbook G3 with the 3.0
ROM image, OS 9 and Mol 0.9.40 compiled into the kernel.

Thanks for any help,
Thor