Re: MOl 0.9.41 & ethernet on pwb G3 success ???

Subject: Re: MOl 0.9.41 & ethernet on pwb G3 success ???
From: Eric CHARIKANE (charikane@ecrin.asso.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 18:21:11 MST

Thor Brickman wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Did you say you got it running under 0.9.39?
>
> I've been banging at it for more than a week now, but no matter what I
> try ( various forms of MASQ, compiling into the kernel, using tap0 and
> eth0:1 ), it doesn't seem to work, though the MASQing does work in other
> tests.
>
> I'm going to get the older MOL version and see if it will work, and then
> look for where the difference lies if it does.
>
> Thor

I Thor,

May be I must apologize, but I can't understand anything and I wonder if I'm not crazy : it's working now !!!
Here is what I did since the 1rst time I installed Mol 0.9.41

remove mol 0.9.41
install mol 0.9.39
run mol 0.9.39
stop it
stop the linuxbox
restart it
remove mol 0.9.39
install mol 0.9.41
start it and it works now (I can't explain why ??)

I retry this experience several times for the same result : success !

Just one thing more, the 1rst time, the clock has the good time but a bad year i.e 2006 for me.

--

e-mail : charikane@ecrin.asso.fr - http://www.ecrin.asso.fr

"L'arbre qui tombe fait plus de bruit que la forêt qui pousse"