Re: MOl 0.9.41 & ethernet on pwb G3 success ???

Subject: Re: MOl 0.9.41 & ethernet on pwb G3 success ???
From: Christian Huldt (chr@solvare.se)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 17:00:41 MST

Eric CHARIKANE skrev/wrote:

>May be I must apologize, but I can't understand anything and I
>wonder if I'm not crazy : it's working now !!!
>Here is what I did since the 1rst time I installed Mol 0.9.41

I got it working on a lombard with Mol 0.9.40, the only thing is that
I have to open the TCP/IP settings control panel, click "ok" to the
strange message "That location is no longer available" (it is the
very same settings as always) and it's up and running. I can even get
to the linux apache from mac/mol (having different IPs)

Christian