startmol crashs

Subject: startmol crashs
From: Darrin Tams (coloorbust@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 14:40:49 MST

Hello List, I've successfully installed Yellowdog on a
Powerbook G3 (bronze) and trying to get mol to work,
and having problems. I've gotten the Mac OS Rom and
stripped to nw...and located in the correct dir.

When I go to startmol everything freezes with a black
screen with *****Mac-On-Linux full screen video
console***** pasted across the top of the screen. Any
help on this to get farther would be helpful.

PS The very first time I startmol the message
(paraphrased) "will restart in 180secs" was posted
under the video message

thanks DArrin