Re: Experimental 603 release

Subject: Re: Experimental 603 release
From: Keith Clayton (kclayton@jps.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 17:17:18 MST

Samuel,

Quick question . . do you think that runtime patching will work with a
2.3.xx series kernel. Reason I ask is that my 2.2.15pre4 kernel is
already patched. If I'm going to compile a new kernel, it might as well
be a 2.3.xx series. I don't mind testing it if you don't think it'd be
wasting my time.

It'd be nice to get runtime patching happening on 603's too. Then we'd
stop bugging you guys about updating the kernel patches (smile!)

Stunned and impressed as always with your work

Keith Clayton
kclayton@jps.net