Re: Experimental 603 release

Subject: Re: Experimental 603 release
space19@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 18:23:47 MST

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 10:17:34PM +0100, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded an experimental MOL version which supposedly supports
> runtime patching on the 603(e). I'd appreciate it if those of you
> with a 603 machine could test it and report to me what happens.
>
> Note that a lot of debugging information has been turned on in
> the kernel module, so don't use it for anything but testing.
>
> The RPM is in the experimental folder (mol-0.9.42-1.603.ppc.rpm).
>

> Cheers,
>
> /Samuel

Hi,
  I just tried it, It locked up linux on me. The patches seemed to
apply, then it sent out the regular startup messages, but there was
no Unmapped RAM-write-access messages like there usually are. then
It said Starting Emulation and thats where it locked up. HTH, if
you need the exact startmol log just let me know.

sa