Apple System folder?

Subject: Apple System folder?
From: Pat Berge (pberge@stny.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 18:50:04 MST

I have mol 0.9.40 with a patched 2.2.13 kernel so mol can run with
non-root users. It works pretty good on Pmac 7200/120.

My question is about what is found in the Apple system folder with
mol... It finds 131Mhz 601 -- native MacOS has 120Mhz 601. It also
states my L2 not installed? and lists 64M of virtual memory? I have
virtual memory turned off , 128K of disk cache and RAM Disk off. I
have 80M installed on the machine and allocate 32 M for mol so the 32M
of memory in Apple system seems correct.

So first off is it OK that processor is the wrong speed? the L2 is not
found? and 64M of virtual memory even though virtual memory is turned
off? I ran Tick and it prints somewhat close to once per second, but
is a little slower than one per second (about 7 Tick outputs for 10
seconds of time )

Pat